Friday, October 26, 2007

Greetings from Beijing



Hi.


Apologies for the lack of updates, but I have discovered that blogspot.com addresses seem to be unavailable in China (but I am able to post to it). Having talked about the RPE blog this morning, I am looking forward to getting back to the University and to teaching.

I think the thing about the RPE blog that has interested people here is the manner in which Humanities students (thought of as bookish and un-technical) have grasped the opportunity to use a discursive on-line forum. I explained that RPE students never turn down a chance to argue: be it with each other, the staff - or anyone else for that matter...


Well - see you all back in the UK - RPE301, Love Sex and Death on monday!


Dave



1 comment:

  1. I take exception to you saying we never turn down an opportunity to arg....wait a minute!!!

    ReplyDelete