Thursday, November 16, 2006

Question Time

Hi. As some of you will know - a small number of RPE students have got their grubbly hands on tickets to attend the BBC Question Time programme being recorded in Cheltenham this thursday (tonight) - broadcast at 10.35pm I think...

The guests include Boris Johnson MP,Tony McNulty MP, Baroness Bonham-Carter, Shappi Khorsandi and Robert Kilroy Silk.

I shall be asking those attending for feedback - and any volunteers to write a short report to go on this blog will be very welcome...

D.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:44 pm

    I watched the show and TV and must say that it was a great show. Well done Jason & co. for representing the cool RPE field!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:49 pm

    Was a great experience, would recommend to all. David dimbleby is surprisngly short, and Boris is not quite with us all in the realms of reality I fear, I dont actually think he knew where he was...

    ReplyDelete